Monday, January 25, 2010

Worth Every Penny

Sifting through the emails on Plenty of Fish:

"r u gonna ever make my day and write me back? plz do"
Doesn't even need an explanation... Jeebes.

My mind must be getting muddled if I am willing to think look past baby-daddy for being English and using "bloody." Gawd. Ahhh posing with a giant gun; not in combat; RUN AWAY!!!

A nine finger forehead. Pass. I'm a jerk. Straight to H E double Hockey Sticks.

But while we are being jerky anyway, cut your damn hair! Oh hello, Lucifer, it's warm here.

Oh a reply...who hasn't listened to the newest Yeah Yeah Yeahs album? I mean within cool people? Boo. I'll tell him he should for his own good. Just saved one soul.

And another profile without a single picture of him smiling... HolyMotherofFeist.


Plenty of Fish is, so far, very dumb.

4 comments:

  1. It'll smell like bread...

    But there will BE NO BREAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't listened to the new yeah yeah yeahs.... i actually hate the yeah yeah yeahs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Zach, that's why your upcoming marriage isn't to me.

    ReplyDelete