Monday, January 11, 2010

Let the hard work begin

I have my first messages...

#1: Subject: Hi
Message: Hello.
First Impression from small photo: The Situation
Impression from Profile: The Situation who thinks purdy is a word.

Conclusions: Good first line, don't know why I haven't used that one, I don't know if you just ignore but if you do, that's what I'll do.

#2: Subject: Hey
Message: I read your profile and thought I'd say hi...

What sort of things do you like to do for fun??
First Impression: Did you really read my profile? (Did I fail to mention any interests)
Second Impression from Profile: Picture hard to really tell what he looks like. Nothing jumps out. Just there.

Conclusions: Not ready for a decision. Not thrilled by his profile but not horrified.

#3: Subject: Hi
Message: Too long to post
First Impression: He took time to write, isn't posing with his shirt off but it might be a scam, just seems nice (cynical much?)
2nd Impression from Profile: Apparently in denial of Hipsterness (something we apparently have in common). One picture shows evidence of Pauly D Hair.

Conclusions: Will likely write him back. He can use real sentences and therefore probably read them too.

On an unrelated note. I like how this site has a pictures banner so you can basically window shop. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun concept. I want to see how it all works out. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete