Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Negative Nancy Looks Deep Inside.

I'm funny, it's true but I may be over-representing my cynicism so far on this hilariously good time blog. It's an up and down experience going through these profiles or as Sara put it,

"good AWFUL ok AWFUL tolerable AWFUL good"
I also added, "Am I being a judgmental jerk?"
This in turn makes me, within minutes, go from a state of excitement to near depression.

So here are some lines that have made me give these internet fellas a chance and perhaps even given me the slightest glimmer of hope.

"I'd love to meet someone that I can enjoy the evening with after a long day either at trivia, relaxing at home doing something simple in each others' company, or maybe hanging out with friends playing boardgames."

"Someone who loves to discuss interesting ideas and laugh at life's peculiarities."

"Nerdish (ha i just made a word call Webster's!!!)"

"sometimes i just love to snuggle on the couch"

"luna lovegood! well done!! what was
that for?"

"I have very poor grammar, but love sushi!"

And one guy had Dirty Projectors listed as an interest, I'm going to assume he meant the band, not actual dirty projectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment