Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sign Up: Chemistry

Money wins out that and I feel like a lot of people have tried Match and I've never personally heard great things.

So Chemisty.com's deal makes it $49.95 for 3 months. That may sound like a lot of sweet sweet cash, and it is, but eharmony last year cost me $60 per month and I definitely didn't not get enough hot dates paid for to cover that expense.
Taking the "Analytical Questions" Survey:

I'm intrigued the very first question is about the purportions of my right hand. Mine is "index finger slightly shorter than ring finger." I hope there is a palm reading next.

These questions are so different than the old standards. I'm an oldest child, looking for a single or double income marriage or I don't know, my sock drawer is just a little bit neat (I didn't ask about suspicious items that may or may not be currently hiding in it). Now I have to put my friends into a category, this one is harder. Choices: Social Crowd, Intellectuals, Adventurists or Acitivists. I'll call you guys Intellectuals, I don't know.
Now I have to play some kind of space perception game, gosh, this is bizzare.

Then standard questionnare.

Haha oh it's asking about my doodles. The gig is up, I draw hearts but only becasue I have very lousy drawing skills and hearts and cubes are the only things I've ever really been able to draw. You should see my attempts at stars, downright pitiful.

Picking a title for a book based on the cover picture. At this point I'm so interesting I want to date myself.

Light Yellow is the color I chose to describe my personality.

Woot! Got my second puzzle totally right! (That's assuming there is a right). That's going to come up I'm sure.

Now on to my Personal History etc...
This site uses more visuals than I've ever seen. Good work keeping me interested.

Is it important if my match has children? I don't know. I'm sad that I'm old enough now that this is a real potential issue.

And my least favorite part.... Headlines and Bios. Bleh.
Headline: Have you met my friend Kristen? (HIMYM stealing there and sad 3rd person narrative)
Bio: Admitted I like Harry Potter, the Economist and sometimes a comic book. Bring on the hot nerds!

Finished. Time: 45 minutes or so.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we are "intellectuals." I've always thought so. Haha.

    ReplyDelete