Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello, I Like Monday

After a weekend of zero internet action, literally not one message or response on Chemistry, Monday has come in a like a lion, a sexy lion, RAARRR!

I have two new emails! Now I don't have to write a post about my generation and how we can't function without instant gratification because I got some and now no longer care about broad insight.

One email was from Mr. Princess and it looks like we might have a meet-up on Thursday. I'm actually very excited about this one. I even have dork smile about it. He is already funny and seems like a lot of fun. He likes cheeseburgers and trivia. Sara said I should tell y'all more about him but I can't really think of what to say. (That y'all was a hint)

The second email was from a guy I'd given up for gone. He sent a short one about how I seemed cool but he was worried we live too far apart. I understand that. So we'll see about that. I guess he deserves a nickname so he can henceforth be known as Mr. Fortfun. So not obvious.

Raarrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment