Thursday, January 28, 2010

Singleminded

Unless you are Sara, you might have forgotten that I have a date tonight with Mr. Princess. Not only do I need to look good and be charming but I need to brush up on my useless knowledge. We are playing trivia. It's been my experience that nothing wins a man over more than being able to recognize the elevator music version of Hot for Teacher.

I've already hopped upon the emotional roller-coaster from excited to nervous to convinced that he'd bail and have now safely arrived at meh. I feel like meh is a good place to be for a first date. If you are overly excited it just makes you feel nervous and act awkwardly. Dread, as we learned from Mr. Clean, makes you act aloof and bitchy. So meh is a happy medium, I hope, where I'll just be my extremely charming self.

I'm going to wear my green ninja scarf, so that will be fun. I might also have strawberry blond hair as I'm going to get my hair done this afternoon so we'll see.

This might be my only post today since I might be too tired to write post date (it takes a lot of energy to be smart and funny and hot, ::flips hair::) and I don't really care to think about any other dating today. Monogamous thinking has always been a problem for me. Darn.

1 comment: