Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reflections on Day 2

To summarize: I've joined 2 websites.

I so far find Plenty of Fish overwhelming and disorganized. At first I thought window shopping would be fun but then I remembered that when window shopping you don't even have to consider buying the stuff you're seeing. I suppose I need to do my homework, message guys myself and take charge blah blah feminism blah blah.

I feel like it's not totally fair to judge Chemistry yet but hopefully they give me more matches soon because these "quality not quantity" ones aren't getting me too jazzed about the $50 I just dropped. However, their site is much more user friendly than the other so I feel visually pleased at the least. Mostly it's just making me miss Eharmony but that may be for a myriad of emotional issue based reasons, isn't that right Dr. Phil?

I've also made plans for next week to go trolling for men with my best wing-lady at a swanky spot in Cherry Creek, so there's that.

And I may have also found a single friend who will go speed dating with me... more research to be done on that one. If it turns out anything like the 40-year-old Virgin speed dating I shall be plenty pleased.

I feel exhausted and I haven't even been doing much except clicking the mouse.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment