Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chemistry: Round Two ::ding ding::

Once you choose to learn more about someone the next step is, thankfully, quite simple. If I knew how to screen shot it, I would but I'm not as technologically advanced as I've led people to believe. Basically, there are about fifteen line graphs with titles like " he is good at saving money" and "loves pets" that you can move a little cursor between very important or not important. It is the same for every person and thankfully Chemistry saves your answers so you don't have to go through the list every time. Then you are supposed to compare your answers to his. I think this tool is only useful if the two answers were on opposite ends, otherwise it's just kind of a pretty to look at line graph.

Post edit:

No comments:

Post a Comment