Monday, January 11, 2010

About Me...

If at this point you are wondering. And I give a crap why? Good Question. The answer is you don't. But unless you are like the last three guys I've met you may want to know a little bit about me before you make that decision.
So I've prepared a session where I ask myself questions and then answer them, the mark of a true genius (person with no one to talk to). Feel free to ask additional questions in the comments section.

Kristen: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Me: Well I'm a single (obviously) 26 year old lady living in Denver, Colorado. I attended and graduated university. I have a job, an apartment and a Prius. I don't have a cat but only because my building doesn't allow them. I'm an avid rule follower, for the most part. I enjoy proper use of adverbs and walking *slowly* on the beach.

Kristen: So what you can't get a boyfriend?Me: It appears that to be the case. I have had boyfriends but I haven't had a serious relationship in about 3 years.

Kristen: Why do you think you haven't found one?
Me: Opinions vary, from it must not be the right time to the possibility that I'm incredibly intimidating.
Kristen: Have you ever online dated before?
Me: I have in fact. I tried Eharmony just about this time last year. I went on one dud date and then on my second date met a guy that I on and off dated for about 7 months.
Kristen: Wouldn't you consider that a success then?
Me: I tend to be a bit hyper-critical but the fact that he was a self-absorbed ass I feel nullifies the suggested success.

Kristen: So why do this? And why now?
Me: Every single person I know is getting married. I need a date to the weddings. That or my pool of potentials is getting smaller. The Eharmony commercials told me that clubs and bars aren't for me and I believe them.
Kristen: What exactly will you be doing here then?
Me: I will post about the steps I take to find dudes and dates that I go on. I plan to join 2 to 3 dating sites, go speed dating and other opportunities as they present themselves. I will be honest here about myself but use fake names for others if necessary.
Kristen: What do you hope to gain from this experience?
Me: Good stories.

Kristen: Why the hot pink?
Me: To be as annoyingly girly as possible.
Kristen: Happy Hunting!
Me: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment