Saturday, January 16, 2010

Step By Step

Heck Yes! I found the long-lost reject button, it's tiny and called "no longer interested." Good, now I can let the accidental guy down easily. Of course, I still can't stop those who have "noticed" me but I suppose they can just keep staring like those creepy old dudes at the Horseshoe. Sadly, at least those guys sometimes buy me shots, Chemistry should add a free shot feature.

I may have a Stage 5 Clinger (is that how you say it Vinny?). I did mean to call that first guy last night but I do have a life and I, you know, got busy (in many senses of the word). He's already sent another email giving me his real email address. I don't really understand the point of that. Then reiterated that I could call him. Chill dude, it's been 36 hours.

Last night, I decided an additional guideline which means that this little project can be summed up by this clever motto, No Serious Dating, No Serious Mating! I suppose that if someone asks me about my personal motto again I can use that.... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment