Monday, January 25, 2010

"Really, really out there"

The speed dating site keeps "reminding" me to create a profile for perfectmatch.com, sigh. So here I go, I never had the intention of being on three sites.

The creation of the profile is pretty standard except it has multiple questions about the environment and if I need to have a partner who shares my view on the environment. Is that really that important? Sure, I don't want to date someone who clubs baby seals over the head for fun but if he's not chaining himself to an old oak I'll probably be okay. How odd.

What a bunch of hippies...

"World peace and other global issues (such as the environment) are extremely important to me. I believe our planet is in grave danger." True or False (This question is stupid because you choose a true or false for multiple statements, idiotic.)

"Could you see yourself in a long-term relationship with someone who has
opposing environmental views? "

"I recycle at (check all that apply):" at work, at home, I don't recycle

I do like this true/false statement:
"I am usually happy when I wake up in the morning."

And another poorly worded true/false statement:
"I believe you can "teach an old dog new tricks," that "tomorrow will be a brighter day," and that you can "forgive and forget." All the cliches aside, I believe people can change and you can repair a badly hurt relationship."

And the Results:
Romantic Impulsivity: Risk Adverse
Personal Energy: Relaxed (is that code for lazy?)
Outlook: Optimistic
Predictability: Seeks Variety
Flexibility: Flexible
Decision Making Style: Compromiser
Emotionality: Temperate
Self-Nurturing: Extrovert

The title is a quote from an episode of Sex and the City. Can you figure it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment