Monday, January 18, 2010

Reject Button 1,2,1,2

These people, for the most part, they look old. This is either a case of warped perceptions on my part (thinking I look younger than I do) or people are lying. That guy can't possibly be 28 he looks at least 35. WTF? Oh, maybe having kids ages you, you have been warned.

Also another slightly negative profile quote: "If you have issues with honesty don't even bother, I know your type and I'm not in on that program."

If you have two paragraphs to explain yourself and who you want, why would you choose to take a skip down bitchy-lane?

Follow the bitchy dark road. Follow the bitchy dark road. Follow, follow, follow, follow. Follow the bitchy dark road. We're off to see the Baggage, The biggest baggage of all. You'll find he is angry and bitter! Never so bitter there was! because, because, because, because! Because of his baggage he was! We're off to see the Baggage. The most wonderful baggage of alllllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment