Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He's Out There Ladies, Waiting For You.

I just realized I should be documenting these gems, so here we go...

Profile Winners:

"Also someone to share my life with, and not try and rule mine or put me in a cage."

"I would like to travle the world someday. I am looking for an adventurous women that isn't affraid to go out and have a good time,"

"tiered of waisting time!"

"I'm looking for a woman who has a nice blend of spirituality and feminine sexuality."

"I tend to think of myself as going against the grain as far as interest in mainstream movies, music, books, and ideology about religion and politics, as I find most of the content found in that realm to be sub-par. However, I am as far from judgmental as a person can come"

"Unless you're ghetto, we will probably get along."

Received Messages:

"so tell me when do I get to take you out "

"After reading your profile it seems like we have a lot in common. I was wondering what are your hobbies and what do you like to do for fun."

"hey pretty
r u gonna ever make my day and write me back? plz do"

"Nice lady how are u? My name is Aba i am 28 years of age young man, am stayiny in Greeley and am studieng music. i really like yr profile and would love to be in touch"


If you are lawyer, I made all of these up, no really, I did.

1 comment:

  1. I like to place the minutes and seconds measuring my belt into different subsets based on quality.

    ReplyDelete