Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sifting Through the Potentials

Here we are getting back on the horse.

Step One: Reply to Plenty of Fish emails since it's been about 3 days.

He's talking about Harry Potter. My only thoughts are, if your face already kind of looks like a scarecrow best not to accentuate that fact with livestock and farmer hat. Replied but a short one. I told you I'm a sucker for Harry Potter. Also, it never occurred to me that someone could have an interest in cast iron cookware, huh. Whatever floats your boat.

Agreed to a music swap with most talked to fella on Plenty of Fish. Gave him my real name which I suppose means it's time for him to have an alias. Introducing... Mr. Captain. I'm just randomly making up these names in a way that they somehow remind me who they pertain to.

Random and short email from someone from Greeley. Greeley smells like cows and leftover Musgrave Evil Sauce, I refuse to go to Greeley. Sorry chap.

Hum, decent looking but already suggesting I call....divorced...
What do you think it means to be a dude in your early 30's or even late 20's and be divorced? I think there are a few choices: Just Bad Luck, Impulsive (married too young or too quickly), Super Religious (married to get laid), Lousy Husband, Desperate (married wrong just to be married), what else?
I think I'll ponder this and wait on a reply.

Referenced something on my profile (point). Asked me if I like a band, a band I do like (point). Two points gets you a reply before I even look at your profile. Sigh, you could be cute but you have a chinchilla ass growing off of your chin. Or perhaps it's just a merkin? Oh good news, the profile says the merkin is no more. Good.

Finally, I don't like yo' face. Sorry.

This concludes Plenty of Fish dating for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment