Monday, January 11, 2010

Signing up: Plenty of Fish

Currently signing up for Plenty of Fish. It's free which I have to agree with. It's the only site I've been to where my go to username is already taken. I don't know if that's a bad sign, has someone stolen my internet dating identity? Are they getting dinners and coffees instead of me? Stephanie Tanner would rightly say "how rude!" Now I'm at a loss for a username, people have clever things like Golfer_David. What would mine be then? SometimescombsmyhairKristen? Seems too long. I'mgonnaBlogaboutyou_K? Not sending the right message. PastaLova_09? I feel like I'm in 7th grade and trying to come up with a cool AIM name again, blast.... ahh misskd, good not taken.

The form is not too extensive. There are different options for "What I am Looking for" considered choosing "Hang Out" when I remembered this can mean very different things to different people.

Do I socially do drugs? Why is this a question? How do I know you aren't a cop? This form encourages lying, what a way to start a relationship.
Now for a headline? It suggests "Looking for a Good Hearted Man." That's not really my style. This is hard. I will put "Fish are slimy but Sushi is tasty"

Am I the only person that finds interests difficult to fill out? I always end up feeling boring.

Finished profile and uploaded a picture. Now I must take a personality quiz, this is more time consuming than I thought a free site would be. Only 40-something questions, not too bad. I'm sure they know everything about me now.

I'll post my personality profile in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment