Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tut tut it looks like rain

Well get out your fist pumps ladies and gents because I am The Situation. I was just propositioned by Mr. Captain for a hang out on Thursday. I am, as you know, previously engaged with Mr. Princess that night, however I think I will try to place Mr. Captain somewhere in next week. Mr. Captain is from Plenty of Fish and so far the only person from that site who I've exchanged messages with and who hasn't creeped me out. Activate the Ronnie dance...

3 comments:

  1. Already engaged to Mr. Princess? That was quick!

    I hope that awfully dumb joke was what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was looking for a video of you doing the Ronnie dance. Can you work on that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be very, very careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete