Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chemisty Round Three ::Ding Ding Ding::


♫ First comes profile perusing, then comes graph-age, then comes short answers in a baby carriage. ♫

My songwriting leaves something to be desired, it's true.

I have moved onto step three with two lucky fellows (not the same as base three, I'm a lady, thank you). Step three I get to pick six short answer questions from a list to send him and he gets to do the same for me. There is a twitter-esque character limit for the answers so it becomes a real test of by abilities to answer the question and prove how amusing I am. I handled it though don't you worry. I tend to pick questions about music, travel and family. Both times I got a question asking me about my life motto. I answered differently each time because, well, I don't know that I have a life motto. Once I said something about bugs and pigs ending with a not-at-all-smooth "this is nothing." The next time I said something about saying yes to your friends or they will stop asking you to hang out. Not very strong life mottos. Do people really have life mottos? Tattoos of bible verses do not count, in my arrogant opinion.

Somehow I've also accidentally started along the path of contact with someone I did not mean to and now there is no getting out. Really, I've searched all over for a "yikes nevermind," "upon further consideration, nope," or a"please make him go away" buttons but haven't found one. He's not scary or anything I just should have clicked the "I don't like yo' face" button, oh right there isn't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment