Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Slow Float

I haven't talked about Plenty of Fish recently, aside from that super crazy profile. There has been a small amount of action. I've been getting a lot of attention from, well, pot heads. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't think that would be a solid relationship base, for me. So I decided to change the answer I thought was probably producing the responses like that. So much for honesty.
I have been talking with someone who seems interesting. He's into art and music and perhaps has a hipster haircut. I just realized I've been viewing the 25-year-olds (like him) as the guys who are my age. Oh sad, old lady, you wish.
Anyway, The rest have been random one line messages of little value and effort. I still haven't made the effort to send a first message but it's a lot of work this double life.

No comments:

Post a Comment