Sunday, January 17, 2010

Not Getting Excited

Answered the phone. He speaks like Dan from Up with People, it was kind of freaking me out. He asked if I was free tomorrow. I said yes, let's get coffee. He said he knew my neighborhood. I said how about the Dazbog on 17th? He said a what? I said Dazbog, it is a coffee shop. He said oh I live off of Colorado. I said ok..., well we could go somewhere around there. He said how about dinner instead? I said fine (getting annoyed). He said where would you want to go? I said I don't really know that area. He asked well what kind of food would you want? Then he named off types of foods, Mexican, Thai, etc. (At this point thinking to myself, so you change the plans I came up with to make me pick new plans?). I said I don't really care. He says we can pick tomorrow or go out in my neighborhood. I say let's just make some plans and stick with it. I have missed two Golden Globes acceptance speeches, at this point, including the one from Precious. He picks Indian food. I say okay (even though I just had Indian food but frankly I didn't want to miss another speech with this debate).

Whoa! I thought I just saw Christina Aguilear's boob but it's just an unfortunate dress.

So, I guess I have a dinner date tomorrow. It's a 6 so if no one hears from me by 8:30 call my ninja protective team aka Chea and David, codenames: Asian Ankle Biter aka AAD and the White Man Who Can Jump aka Jumpy.

Indecisive and making me sit in the traffic. Neato, maybe I'll just send Jumpy and AAD to take him out.

PS. Now I feel guilty for being so judgmental. He may be excited and may be trying hard. Then I just be kind of a jerk. Boo me, boo. Boo dating.

1 comment:

  1. Coffee turns into dinner because he's planning on putting you on the fast track to girlfriend-dom.

    ReplyDelete