Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh Yikes!

Plenty of Fish, It may be free but I think it's because you have to deal with a lot more angry and/or creepy people. I feel more afraid now than when someone is yelling for the crack dealer next door outside my window.....

Opening paragraph to on a very long profile...

"Umm... Is this the spot I'm supposed to write a grip of stuff, way more than I normally say, so you can MAYBE read some of it after I send you a stupid quick messege like "Hi, Youre cute" ('cause I think you are but I don't wanna waste my effort when chances are you're just gonna Reply with "Thanks" or "Your not so bad yourself" or "Tell me about yourself" and I'm going to get really bord of you because conversation is going to be dull and I'm going to be expected to rock your world with words that are easy to creat, followed by an invatation to take you out on a free super fun night while you do little or nothing to stimulate my conversation thought and imagination -however still managing to stimute other areas and frustration), and possibly through skimming over this you'll pick out a few ideas to add to our conversation and the confidence to make some effort aswell? Ok, I'm game, I'll try it. It can't work any worse than what I've been seeing."

My response to his "You're Cute" message:

Not to sound like a jack ass but while I'm not into you someone might be but your opening paragraph of your profile is pretty angry sounding and not very appealing. Also, your picture is creepy. Good luck!

Then I blocked him.

If I'm dead tomorrow. You have your suspect and a new tag of "scary." ::Whimper::

No comments:

Post a Comment