Saturday, January 23, 2010

Always Waking at the Wrong Moment

I just woke up from a slightly disturbing albeit quite hilarious nightmare about dating. Apparently I had had a date that must have gone quite well because my date, Frank, was letting himself, but not most of his clothes, into my bed. I was good with this, Frank was smokin' hot. Apparently we must have left the door to my apartment open because in bounced some guy who I could recall I had been on a date with, already. I say bounced because this character (can't remember his name) seemed very short and young, but with silly facial hair. I decided to just be honest and tell him I had someone else over. At first she seemed chill about it. Then I remembered that no name little dude and I had bought some Chinese food together so I decided to make him a to-go plate. For some reason this seemed very difficult for me but I managed to give him some kind of makeshift amount in a paper bowl. I think it was hard because while I was preparing the to-go all I could think about was whether I would have the willpower to tell Frank that we couldn't hook up. I follow my rules in my dreams apparently. I brought the to-go bowl to little guy, he was now playing with a toddler, and he asked me to include some of the hot peppers "for the cooking later." I went back to the kitchen and he actually followed me. Then he threw a hissy-fit because I didn't include any shrimp spring rolls and started throwing my Chinese food all over the apartment. At this point smokin' hot Frank, intervened and threw tiny guy out. Then I woke up.

Now I'm starving and wishing Frank was real. I've got at least an hour before a Chinese place opens and God knows how long until someone that hot hangs out in my bed for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment