Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ski On Over Here Hot Stuff

Girls are crazy. It's completely true. I'm actually extremely glad I'm attracted to men. Sure, dudes can be smelly and dense but at least they are only crazy on the rare occasion.

Perhaps you read how I found (but didn't yet meet) my soul-mate? This came about via a conversation with Sara which eventually led to what Pete's and my relationship would be like and since I could be on the sidelines all the time; I'd be drinking hot chocolate and perhaps could get Bailey's to sponsor me. I told you, girls are crazy.

Last night, I went to watch Zombieland with CoolGuy77 and his old roommate and they were teasing me about this here blog. I happened to mention my new found lover, Pete. Turns out former roommate of CoolGuy77 is friends with him. What are the odds that I'd have this mere 3 degrees of separation? This stuff is destined in the stars. Now I'm in the process of harassing my way into meeting him sometime, if not just for entertainment purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment