Thursday, February 11, 2010

One Whole Month, warm fuzzies

It's the one month anniversary of my dating extravaganza! I know you'd normally send gifts to my PO Box; I believe the one month anniversary is the chick-fil-a anniversary so hand delivery might be better. Nom Nuggets.

Now I would like to do a quick recap of all that has (or hasn't) been accomplished in one month's time. Starting with the monetary recap...

Money I spent:
$40 Chemistry
$35 Speed Dating
$60 Happy Hours/Bar Outings
$15 Going-Dutch Date (he didn't even offer, rude)
Total: $150.00

Money spent on me:
$1 PBR at happy hour
$5 (approx.) shot at happy hour
$3 Beer on date
$6 (approx.) snacks at speed dating
Total: $15.00

I need to work on dates, the kind where I get food and the boy pays.

Other numbers of interest:

1 Makey-Outey (officially)
1 Broken date
html code learned
2 Awesome hugs from near strangers
2 Awkward hugs from near strangers
3 Crushes (unavailable, celebrity and disappointing)
3 Dance partners
5 New guys with my phone number
10 Real dates (counting the 8 at speed dating)
60 Plenty of Fish messages
140 Chemistry "not-reallys" (including those who not really'd me)
306 Total e-mails from dating events/sites

That's pretty alright for a month, right? I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored that I was the $1 PBR happy hour date. heheehe -AN

    ReplyDelete