Thursday, February 4, 2010

I know my Calculus

Oh gosh. Promising email on Plenty of Fish. Went to look at profile, not super hot but could be cute. THEN in one of the pictures he looked like Mr. Hendren! Oh man I'm laughing so hard on the inside I may die. For those of you who I didn't go to high school with, Mr. Hendren was my super crazy British math teacher. He would send students to the office to inform the staff that the faeries and gnomes were fighting in the senior hallway. He listened to trance music on a disc-man anytime he wasn't teaching. He would let us do our "work" outside under the tree. He would often buy Zach and me coffee if we got one for him at Starbucks during our free period. He constantly drank some kind of mystery liquid out of an eyedropper.

Oh internet dating, you crack me up. I'm 100% going to try to meet this guy.

You + Me = US

1 comment:

  1. I just remember you telling me about the time when Mr. Hendren came into the classroom, turned off all of the lights and said, "I dreamt about unicorns last night!" -Alissa

    ReplyDelete