Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Daily Message Gems

"I like your profile, you sound alot of fun. Your blonde, short, and beautiful. I would like to meet you sometime. =)"

Pass

"Obviously I am shooting you this message because I like your profile pics and would like to chat more if you’re cool with that. But I’m not really into the online dating thing so I don’t want to mislead you. If you’re interested hit me up on My Space"

Does myspace trump online dating? What if you are patrolling online dating sites but then making a girl do the work to find your myspace? So maybe you are pointing out that you're cooler than me by not actually online dating? Myspace was so 2007.

I know I just highlighted the baddies but I actually had at least 3 interesting emails. I have nothing to credit but Tom and his pictures so if these guys aren't married, thanks, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment