Monday, February 15, 2010

The Day After

Feeling kind of bummery today. Let's blame Bridget Jones's Diary and how much I felt like I could identify with her when I was watching it last night. Yes, I was that cliched single girl last (Valentine's) night except I wasn't also drunk. I'm quite sure the majority of my infatuations over the past 3-ish years could, if they were honest, which they aren't, would say they identified with the Hugh Grant character. (Remember he's the bad guy in this one). I need some Mark Darcy in my life.

I also watched men's freestyle skiing, further adding to my unrealistic obsession with semi-professional male skiers. At least it wasn't all rom-coms for my solo Valentine's evening.

I always thought it would be embarrassing to get message from someone I knew in real life on an online dating site. I guess it doesn't count if it's by my friend whom I may have partially inspired to join said dating site. It actually made me feel a little less alone in this pursuit. Thanks, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment