Friday, February 12, 2010

I want a custom love cupcake

I will be on hiatus this weekend from dating, from blogging, from adulthood (hello parents!). Unfortunate timing as it is, that most scared holiday of love is on Sunday,

Venereal Disease Valentine's Day. I knew I'd have to leave you all with something themed, something useful and something sarcastic. As it turns out I don't even have to do the legwork myself. I like movies and I like making fun of Valentine's Day (even though I don't really hate it that much, New Year's Eve is still the worst holiday for the single person). So luckily through this series of tubes and that thing that will never last called twitter I found THIS, the perfect Valentine's Day post. Enjoy and remember...


2 comments:

  1. My sister and I are celebrating by watching horror movies to forget that we are single... Or maybe life won't seem so bad since we're not being stalked by a little girl or attacked by people with potato sacks over their heads? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. I almost did it too until I remembered that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I watched the Exorcist alone, haha. Fail.

    ReplyDelete