Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I like Turtles

Getting back to the dirty work of internet dating. I had one short answer response to read on Chemistry and that guy really took the short to heart; 50% one word answers and 50% two word answers. Wow, it's been so much fun getting to know you. Now that I know you wish you could... "fly." That's deep. I'll also be able to distinguish you from the pack due to your guilty pleasure of "beer." Lame.

Three emails on Plenty of Fish. I resolve to this week making a first email myself.
One guy who I think already emailed me, yes that creepy non-smiling looks vaguely familiar...
This guy:
"im just looking for someone who thinks they can handle me and my life. which apparently is not an easy thing too. what happened to all the strong women out therE?" (Yes dude, it's obviously all our faults)
Oh and a cute artsy Brit? Are you real? Hum... I see a little ray of sunshine. Or I'll just get a tan from standing in the English rain.

So after some thinking I think I'm going to change my primary photo. I know I look adorable in the original but instead I'm substituting this one, it's recent, I'm wearing lipstick and my hair was done by a professional. That and it's one of the few where I don't have a turtle-like-neck or that family trait of pseudo double chin. It also shows off my talents of photo cropping because you don't see my brother's floating ear in the background. Let the interested roll in...

2 comments:

  1. Artsy Brit! Yes! And adorable photo! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is much better in the picture side of things. My motto is 'You don't go to an interview in jeans and a t shirt unless you don't want the job'. So putting your full (lovely) face forward in the world of internet dating is a good choice even though I know you liked the demure one but since when did you get demure?? AJ

    ReplyDelete