Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey Big Spender!

Finding the lot on Plenty of Fish to be too wife beater-y? Perhaps you'd like to see pictures of expensive cars not Dodge Hemis? Not to worry, for people with bigger fish to fry there is Wealthy Fish. I would sign up but I'm not terribly wealthy and I'm already getting worn out from my current internet commitments. I know someone who did sign up for the site so I'm hoping I'll get some updates and hopefully be able to report them here.

Just so you know, they have professional cheerleaders too... "Our clients include CEOs, professional athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, professional models and cheerleaders, and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few."

So perhaps you don't have to be rich if you can wear limited clothing and have your sexy-hair-flip-spin down.

Now if they could guarantee I'd get married to this guy I'd sign up instantly. Whiskey Flips are about the sexiest thing I've ever seen, suck on that hair-flips. I may just turn this blog into a place to worship skiing superpipe.

2 comments:

  1. So you don't have to be overly wealthy for join Wealthy Fish in fact you can not join at all and just peruse the merchandise. What I am finding is that guys who are my age and +10 are looking for women who are my age and -15. Guess I now fall into the Age of the Ignored vs my previous exalted and rather hip position in Age of Aquarius. Seems that no one is letting the sun shine in. Have met several people and others who know someone, however, who have found success on EHarmony. Been there before and had some interesting dates although I wasn't too crazy about the attorney who was a big 2nd amendment fan and was looking for someone to dress his shoots. Go find Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. Win some and lose some, I guess. At least you got to be in the Age of Aquarius, I'm jealous of that!

    ReplyDelete