Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We have an opening tomorrow, sir.

Slight change in plans.

Mr. International canceled for Thursday. He tried to reschedule but as we all know, I'm booked up. Just when I was gloating in my glory of a free evening hello netflix! hello cooking at home! Mr. BetterBike got his bike?butt? whatever in gear. So I put him in the coveted Thursday night slot right after F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I also heard from the guy who was at the receiving end of my drunken Saturday evening antics, the good antics. We tried to find a meeting time this week but could not but we discussed a possible Monday event, so there's potential there. Potential met in real life. I must be an incredibly charming drunk. I'll give him a name after confirmation of the date.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some promising escapades! Encouraging news. AJ

    ReplyDelete