Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Truth is I'm Just Getting Started

Date Rate:

I had my second date last night with Mr. Jetpack. It was supertastic!

We met to watch an open mic night and eat some pizza. He went along with my desire to order the all meat pizza, bacon included. Conversation was really easy and lots of fun.
The more I learn about him the more pleasantly surprised I am. For instance and another example. (Favorite choreographer on the show and someone he'd really like to see live)

We ate and we watched musically inclined people. I drank wine and showed off my incredibly low tolerance for alcohol. He told me how he used to participate in the open mic nights, more guitar playing than singing. He finished my wine that I had decided I should not. He talked about how we should go bike riding together and play trivia. He suggested that we take a walk around outside (perhaps in attempt to sober me up a bit). We walked and ended up back inside again for the last band. We finally left three and a half hours later. He walked me to my car. We stood there, I got the silly girl "is he going to kiss me?" butterflies. He told me he really wanted to see me when I return from my vacation (starts tomorrow). The butterflies got fluttier (kind of like sluttier or as I was informed by my hip cousin the kids now say "whoreish"). And WHAM! No kiss. Don't dismay loyal fans, counting my Dutch friend there with the plural, the lack of kiss did not squash the butterflies. Now the anticipation is just stronger. It's so ridiculous in fact I had trouble sleeping last night. Silly but a fun silly.

3 comments:

  1. I love that " I drank wine and showed off my incredibly low tolerance for alcohol." I got butterflies just reading your post!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Butterflies here, as well! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete