Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two Months Deep

One week late!

On this post, nothing else no E.P.T needed. Apologies loyal fan (I think I'm down to one now).

Happy Two Month Anniversary of being an outed somewhat unapologetic single girl, self! You are coming along so nicely, even if you fail to post your anniversary post on your actual anniversary.

I see why people use the third-person, it's kind of fun.

On to the monthly recap....

Money I spent:

$25ish dollars on second date with Mr. Captain
$3 on Chai with Mr. Jetpack
$10 on GlueWein with Mr. BetterBike

Total for the Month: $38
Grand Total: $188

Money Spent on Me:
$20 on vodka drink and hummus from Mr. Captain
$15 on dinner and beer from Mr. Jetpack
$5 on beer from Mr. St. Patty's

Total for the Month: $40
Grand Total: $55

Financially I did much better this month. Dating is expensive...


Other numbers of interest:

0 Makey-Outeys (officially)
1 dating website quit
1 broken date (by him)
1 guy picked up in a bar
1 nearly mistaken identity (mixed up Mr. BetterBike and Mr. Jetpack on phone)
2 potential crushes (real people)
2 identical previously received Plenty of Fish messages from 2 people
3 guys whose real names begins with M
6 real dates
7 new man phone numbers in cell phone
282 new emails from dating sites

Wow, I was busy. No wonder I got tired there for a bit. The last month has begun! Homestretch! Time to lock in the win!

2 comments:

  1. "On this post, nothing else no E.P.T needed. Apologies loyal fan (I think I'm down to one now)."
    Since you probably didn't mention me as that 'loyal fan', I thought you should know I'm at least a 'casual fan' so you've even got two readers at times. ;)
    Congratulations on your first real succes! :)

    ReplyDelete