Friday, March 12, 2010

Non-Date, Hawt Date

Toward the end of my date last night I got a phone call. I didn't take it because that would have been rude but I would be lying if I said that seeing the name on the Caller ID didn't make me speed my date to conclusion more quickly than I would have otherwise.

Mr. Jetpack was the caller and while I had resolved to contact him in some way today I'm glad he beat me to it. I returned his call once I got home and per our 40-minute conversation I have constructed a list.

The Top Four Slightly Superficial Reasons Why I'm a Little Swoony Over Mr. Jetpack

4. Turkey Legs. He will attend an event because it has Turkey Legs. I love Turkey Legs. So much so that I capitalize them like proper nouns.

3. When he gambles he prefers to play Blackjack. I p'own Blackjack.

2. He uses his phone for calling, not texting. I have only received two texts for him and only as follow-ups or precursors to the call.

and the number one reason why I'm a little swoony...

1. The Beatles. He cares enough about the Beatles to have a favorite one and a non-mainstream favorite song.

***End Swoon***

2 comments: