Monday, March 15, 2010

Point: Me

Date Rate:

That's right ladies and gents my first 5date. I guess he deserves a pseudonym now then. I had a "grab a drink" get together with Mr. St Patty's tonight. He was the fellow who I very blatantly hit on at the concert the Saturday before last.

From the second I arrived conversation and laughter just was. We made one pint of beer a piece last almost two hours. A list: bikes, skis, hockey, Japan, Buffs, Excel, sarcasm, Gorgol Bordello, fixing up our international friends...to name a few. I haven't been this yucky smiley after a date in over a year. I even had to have one of those gushy girlie phone calls with Alissa post date because I couldn't keep my giddy to myself. I don't really know what else to say except that I know this feeling and I hope it keeps happening. It's that one where I'm excited but then I get nervous about being excited because I don't want to jump the gun, count the chickens yada yada. Ok I better leave it at that before I get carried away. :::smile::::

3 comments: