Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Dog Days could be over

A little update. I quit Chemistry today. It wasn't really giving me results and it was just making me feel guilty because I wasn't putting the work into it. So ciao Chemistry.

Rande is a good wingman. I wrote my phone number on some guy's arm last night at the HiDive. Then I tore up the dance floor at the Sputnik, Bruce was playing 60's music, how could I resist? Yay for going out on a Saturday night!

Looks like I will have a second date with Mr. Captain on Wednesday. He must have gotten the memo and decided to try to make plans further in advance with me. This time I will at least wait until I'm there to get my drink on.

I will have a first date with Mr. Impatient on Tuesday. I found out he lives in Longmont. A forty five minute drive each way? Not really down for that but it was too late to say no because of the distance, I guess. He was very persistent; with the right guy that's called interest with a guy from Longmont who hasn't met me yet it smells of desperation.

I will probably meet up with another guy I've been talking to for a couple weeks. He seems really nice and his job is training cyclists. Yes, perhaps I have ulterior motives but don't we all? Let's name him Mr. BetterBike.

Three dates in a week? Can it be done? Here's hoping. See you friends and family in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot about your favorite part, the man-nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the man-nest. Such a glorious moment! Sitting at the bar surrounded by men, so cozy.

    ReplyDelete