Friday, March 12, 2010

Date Four of Four

Date Rate:


Last night I had my date with Mr. BetterBike. We went to a wine bar that had Gluewein, yes, thank you. I feel like this was first experience with the online dating dilemma of "oh you don't look much like your picture" that apparently guys experience frequently. He was really nice and we talked easily, especially about him being a Quaker. Yes, a Quaker. No, he wasn't wearing a hat like the guy on the oatmeal.

Like I said he was nice but he just wasn't for me. It was a little bit like I was having a date with one of the guys from Saved By the Bell, perhaps the one who dated Tori Spelling but 14 years later. I'm not claiming to be Kelly Kapowski but even that annoying Jessie Spano got to date A.C. Slater, now the host of Randy Jackson Present's America's Best Dance Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment