Monday, April 5, 2010

The Final Countdown

As of yesterday there is only one week left in the "official" dating experiment.

Stop crying...no seriously...pull yourself together man...sheesh.

So that gives me 6 days to wrap up all the dating.

I admit I've let my plenty of fish emails swim around without any attention or food flakes for a week or two now. It's hard to motivate myself to deal with strangers when things are going swimmingly with a particular fish but I'll do it.

Other than wrapping things up with the already received emails, I don't really know what the end will entail.

When I started this silly business I didn't exactly plan the end out. I think because I half expected to be so miserable with it all, it would include a victorious celebration and not much else. Speaking of which, anyone who wants to attend my final date, it will be at a TBD location in the afternoon, Sunday (April 11th).

I obviously will not just randomly cast of any existing men (really just man as Mr. Jetpack is the only one not belly-up at this point). I suppose it means I will quit the dating website. Then I fear that I will be breaking a cardinal dating rule but it must be done. Anyone out there have other suggestions for the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment