Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bottom of the Ninth, the final summary

It really doesn't make sense that baseball is the go to euphemism for sexy time. What exactly is third base these days? Baseball is pretty boring. I like it because I can drink beer and sit in the sun. Sex deserves something more exciting (or perhaps dangerous, fast and slick) like the luge, skeleton or (can't resist) the two man bobsled. "Oh yes, they made it around the curve!" Something like that, anyway.

On to the summary for the final month...

Numbers of interest:
1 person fooled by actual fishing story on April Fool's Day
1 First Kiss
1 Double Date
1 Broken Date (mutual, due to weather)
1 Disappearing act by a boy (Mr. St. Patty's)
1 Invitation to a Fetish Ball (Mr. Captain)
1 Attempted return, out of nowhere, by a boy (Mr. Impatient)
3 Makey-Outeys (all with the same person)
5 Dates (all with the same person)
6 friends Mr. Jetpack has met of mine
92 new emails from dating sites


Money I spent (approx)
$45 on assorted dates with Mr. Jetpack

Money spent on me (approx)
$45 on assorted dates with Mr. Jetpack

Look at me go with my equality between the sexes. I think I let him pay for our next date.

**********************************************************************
Now for the Grand Total By the Numbers from Jan 11-April 11, 2010:

Money spent on me: $86
Money spent by me: $233

1 remaining crush
2 google searches that found my blog that I forgot to mention ("venereal disease" and "speed dating logistics")
3 broken dates
4 makey-outeys (officially)
4 people who looked into online dating partly due to this blog (that I know of)
5 total crushes
11 new phone numbers (many already deleted)
21/22 actual dates
680 emails from dating websites and events
1,949 visits to blog by 151 different computers

That's it by the numbers, look for the FINAL post that will be very wise and full of deep conclusions, very soon.

1 comment:

  1. FINAL Post as in no more online dating or continued online dating but just not talking about it anymore? On the whole would say it added a bit of pizazz to your life and those of your readers. Also read some statistics about on line dating that indicated that most women don't continue after 3 months. Jeez you can barely housetrain a puppy in that amount of time, how can women expect to find the love of their lives and possibly future mates in 3 months. I think the stakes are higher and the potential benefits greater -80% of success is just in showing up. Kiki-keep showing up!! Love You AJ

    ReplyDelete