Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'll Google your Analytics, wink

A long time ago I was told about this fancy stalking tool called Google Analytics. It can keep track of who visits my blog, where they are from, etc. I put it on this blog from the get-go and mostly just look at the results to boost my ego (even though I'm sure I count as half the readership as I like to read it over a few times to check for errors). I also use it to note which of my friends really do read this (you thought I didn't know, did you?). According to stalking tool I've so far had 1,831 visits from 143 unique visitors coming from 11 countries. I'm kind of a big deal.

I had to giggle when I found that a number of people came upon my blog from that ye' ol' search engine and they found themselves here from a couple of very entertaining search words...

10. omfg die (I did type that once didn't I?)
9. kristen fisher report feb 10 (no idea)
8. kristen minth girlfriend (I think 9 and 8 just prove how few Kristens are out there)
7. how to avoid being smelly after a fishing trip (by far my favorite!)
6. fishingkristen (obviously someone who knew what they were doing)
5. fishing for kristen (perhaps the ying to my yang?)
4. female orgasm-photos (REALLY NO idea, I'm pretty sure I don't feature that)
3. calculus (You+Me=Us)
2. 2010 love mingle chatting love nn.com (This person needs a lesson on internet searches)
1. "my not really's" (I think this may actually reference Chemistry.com, so win!)

1 comment: