Friday, March 25, 2011

The Long Awaited Update


Even though, I had no intention of doing this and those who will read it already know. Here it is. The update.

That above picture was my Valentine E-mail from, Mr. Jetpack aka Boyfriend aka Roommate. He also gave me pretty pink roses and we got a Wii for each other.

Let's pretend you don't know...
Mr. Jetpack and I kept dating. I went home with him for his Birthday and Thanksgiving to meet his family. We moved in together. He spent Christmas with my family. He went with my family on our tropical vacation. We acquired a cat. He maintained that he disliked cats but now Mr. Kitty and him are best friends and I get jealous sometimes. We talk about the big life things houses, weddings and (eeek!) children.

We have a lot of fun together. One day when we were purposely annoying each other and laughing the whole time, I said, "I think you and I both were just looking for the perfect person to annoy." I've found it. And he, selected me, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment